Listen on the Club Kerry NYC free app:
Awards & Rankings
- Ranked one of the top 1% most popular shows out of 2,725,574 podcasts globally by Listen Score.
- Listed in PlayerFM “Podcasts Worth A Listen” popular electronic music category (March and April, 2022).
- A top 20 Chartable.com global reach music podcast.
- iTunes Top 100 Music Podcast charts in almost every country and on every continent around the world! Includes USA, Australia, Great Britain, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Poland, Russia, Japan, Brazil, India.
- "Awesomesauce" featured by Tunr app.
- A "Top Electronic Podcast" (Player FM) 2012-2022.
- One of the longest running vocal house dance music podcasts (debuted January, 2009).
- 13 years in 2022, 330 episodes, 20000-30,000 streams/downloads per month
- Dedicated listeners built with years of regular episodes, a trusted “perfect mix every time”, and high production quality.
- Demographics trend younger and split male/female, in the USA this trends male and/or gay (based on email and social media communication).
- Fitness and exercise enthusiast listeners trend female/women.
- Available worldwide on every major podcast app or streaming service for Android and iOS.
- Honored as the official podcast of Madonna Remixers United in March 2022.
This podcast began as a vehicle to share my mixes with friends around the U.S. where I had previously lived. I used to show up at parties or gatherings with a new CD of remixes I was fond of at the moment. In early 2009 I discovered a failing medium Apple created called podcasts that I thought was going to eventually be removed and decided to use it until then. Very few people were producing podcasts, however some famous DJ’s had already established well known shows.
The name “Club Kerry NYC” owes some credit to some former students at Duke University. Upon walking into my office would exclaim “it’s Club Kerry” when hearing the music I’m playing… always vocal house and dance. I lived in NYC when it debuted in 2009.