The Hottest Madonna Mashups
Episode 8: Madonna's Mashed Potatoes Reheated.&Free www.clubkerrynyc.com.
Madonna's Mashed Potatoes - The Series Launch! Dual episodes and visualizers: "Chill" & "Reheated". Finally enough love for the hottest Madonna mashups, curated and mixed, for the very first time in this semi-regular series for the official podcast of Madonna Remixers United. Club Kerry NYC. This dual release allows for a breadth of diverse remixes, sounds, beats, and moods. Produced, curated, mixed, and visualizer design by Kerry Poynter. Downloads featured in the Mashed Potatoes series can be found at https://www.madonnaremixersunited.com/mash-ups.
Reheated mix exclusive hot new mashups:
Go "Behind the Remix" featurettes with Skin Bruno, NEPH*EW, & OKJames. A warm up before the mix begins.
Features a Unique visualizer developed in tandem with the DJ mix and meant to be an integral part of experiencing this particular episode. Visualizers are ONLY the mix and not the full episode. High Definition on YouTube (Recommended!) or small version for&Handheld Devices or embedded below:
Artwork by Nurmemagi Designs. Download and share.&
Find downloads for the remixes from the Madonna's Mashed Potatoes series at https://www.madonnaremixersunited.com/mash-ups.
Track List (50:04):
1. Finally Enough Love (Skin Bruno Mega Mash Mix Edit) - Madonna. ***Exclusive Premier!***
2. Like A Running Prayer (Braaten & Chrit Leaf Mashup) - Madonna vs. James Carter
3. You Were Right To Crave (NEPH*EW Mashup) - Madonna vs. Rufus Du Sol. ***Exclusive Premier!***
4. Don't Give Up The Virgin (Idaho's Remix) - Madonna vs. Kevin Rudolf
5. Treasure The Groove (NT Santiago Mashup) - Madonna vs. Bruno Mars
6. The Holiday Mashup (Paolo Monti 2018) - Madonna (with a host of guests including Michael Jackson, David Bowie, Queen, Fine Young Canibals.
7. Music/Dished (OKJames Mashup Remix) - Madonna vs. Purple Disco Machine. ***Exclusive Premier!***
8. Tell My Heart To Rise (Peter & The Blue Remix) - Madonna vs. Taylor Dane
9. Assioma Hung Up (Luis Rondina Mashup) - Madonna vs. Bottai
10. I Love Vogue (And I Don't Care) (Madmixmustang 2015 Mix) - Madonna vs. Icona Pop
11. Hollywood (Rising Sun Snakeblood Remix) - Madonna vs. Leftfield. Rising Sun new Mtrance2 remixes (July 15) available at https://www.madonnaremixersunited.com/risingsun-trance-remixes.
12. Beat It, I'm Madonna (Robin Skouteris Mashup) - Madonna vs. Michael Jackson
13. Billie Jean/Like A Virgin (OkJames Be Careful Who U Love Remix) - Madonna
Listen on your fave app for your device:&
Thanks for listening!
London based remixer/producer. OKJames' (a.k.a. James Loosemore) first official remix was for music legend Holly Johnson's remix album "Club Europa". This was followed up by a remix for NY-based Bright Light Bright Light's remix album "Life Is Hard". OKJames has since remixed a variety of artists including Marcella Detroit, KC and the Sunshine Band, Martin Degville, Minute Taker, Lostchild, Fuzzbox and Tight Fit, to name a few. He's currently working on his first album and you can check out his remix catalogue on spotify:
California based remixer/producer. Affiliated with Madonna Remixers United.
(From www.madonnaremixersunited.com) Growing up in Idaho in the 80s it wasn’t long before I ditched the toys and picked up a boombox. From a very early age my interests became consumed with music. My cousins had inherited a massive record collection in the mid 80s and I was obsessed with exploring and experiencing new music. It wasn’t long before my focus changed from the Muppets to Madonna. I spent my adolescent years loving music and loving Madonna, often saving my lunch money so I could buy albums from the Sam Goody. When I was in my early 20s, I moved to New York City. I attended clubs like the Roxy and the Tunnel just to hear the latest remixes of Madonna and others. I was very interested in the concept of reinventing music to suit the dance floor and looked up to the DJs. Later when I moved to Minneapolis, I reconnected with my uncle who was a club DJ for 25 years. He would make arrangements for me to be admitted to his clubs and events even though I was underage. At the door they would have me on the list as “DJ’s Nephew” something I didn’t think much about at the time, but when I started club djing I realized it would be the perfect moniker. It was around 2005 when I purchased my first Digital Audio Workstation and began making mixshows, mashups, and remixes. My first was “Madonna – Get Into the Minimal Groove”; a mashup of Madonna and the Pet Shop Boys. The remix was surprising popular and I did a few more before my focus shifted to club djing. Around 2012 I stopped club djing and spent my time learning more about music theory and production. Today I am happy to say I am a song writer and music producer. I am writing my own music and creating my own sounds. It is thrilling to continue making new and unique Madonna mixes as well as other contemporary artists. I prefer not to repeat what Madonna and others have already done; I am interested in changing the sounds, not recreating them. I hope to open eyes and ears to a world of unique ideas and sounds. I look forward to sharing much more in the future.
Love Always NEPH•EW
Italian based remixer/producer. Remixer with Madonna Remixers United. Biography at https://www.madonnaremixersunited.com/skinbruno. SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/skin-bruno?fbclid=IwAR2TWpGXFnmQ_EYtnXGjadiDBx6lQFeKYPwepAzpy-ufIr2JK-TADZkiG2g